Posted on: August 9, 2019
<strong>Experience and Skillset Requirements
• Minimum 8 years or more of SAP experience specializing in end to end implementation, gap analysis, delivering template solutions
• Implementation experience and deep knowledge in working on Spanish legal requirement SII (Suministro Inmediato de Información) must have
• Implementation experience on SAFT Portugal, generation of XML audit file for tax purpose defined by Portuguese legal authorities.
• Integration experience with Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE is a b ig plus
• Deep knowledge on general ledger, tax tables and tax accounting basics; familiar on European taxes and configuration especially Italian taxation and exemption.
• Experience and deep knowledge of SD and FICO in areas such as order entry, pricing, invoice, outputs and idocs.
• A minimum of 3 or more successful full-lifecycle SAP implementations as the lead SAP SD/ FICO expert
• Familiar and delivered project on various methodologies such as ASAP and Agile
• Strong core consulting skills – communication (written & oral), organization and planning, customer facing and interpersonal
• Implementation and conversion experience on Non-SAP system to an integrated SAP landscape
• Techno functional with debugging skills
• Worked on parallel landscapes, multiple ECC systems are plus
Company: High Noon
Salary: Not Disclosed